- Hot water radiator systems circulate water that is heated in the boiler to your radiators.
- Newer units are more efficient and feature two pipes – heated water flows through one pipe, and the cooler water returns through another.
- Hot water radiator systems flow into water that’s heated within the boiler to your radiators and back. Heated water enters and rises through the system by convection, whereas cooler water within the radiators falls back to the boiler.
- In older pipe systems, quandary flowed from space to space then back once more to the boiler through an equivalent pipe, that is why the last space of the circuit ne’er gets as heat because the initial. Newer units area unit a lot of economical and have 2 pipes heated water flows through one pipe, also the cooler water returns through another.
- Ultimately, wherever there’s no flow of quandary, there’s no heat, and if you are doing regular maintenance checks of your system, you’re observing one chilly winter.